Back pain really sucks.
Here we have listed the best inversion tables of 2017, starting from the best inversion table and going backwards – to help you make an informed choice.
|1||Teeter EP-560 Ltd|
|2||Ironman Gravity 4000|
It can be a good idea to take the load off your body temporarily. Inversion therapy is a recommended course of treatment that has been proven to reduce and even reverse spinal disc issues.
Inversion therapy is known have these benefits:
- Improves posture
- Rehydrates discs
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves back pain
- Improves circulation
- Maintains height
- Eases stress and tension in the back, neck, and shoulders
- Improves joint function and strengthens shock absorption
- Increases flexibility
- Helps build a strong core, which is important to back health
- Preventative spine care
These benefits are good for your back health, your overall health and wellness, and improves your overall quality of life. After a few short minutes of inversion therapy, you will feel refreshed, rejuvenated, less stressed, and energetic. Inversion tables have great benefits, but how do you choose the best one?
Best Inversion Tables of 2017
Teeter is a leading brand of inversion tables. The EP-560 Ltd model has bonus acupressure nodes, an exercise DVD, and a back-pain relief stretch attachment. It has a heavy-duty steel base, heat-treated steel parts for optimal durability and reliability, and stability so it won’t move around when you’re inverting. Only high-quality materials are used in the construction of the EP-560 Ltd. It comes with safety features like auto-locking hinges, pivot bearings, and cam locks.
- EZ-Reach ankle system offers an extended handle so you don’t have to bend so far to secure your ankles.
- EZ Angle tether helps to reduce the pressure on your ankles and offers pre-set rotations of 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
- Ergo Embrace supports provide comfort and distribute weight evenly around your heels and ankles. You can adjust the foot platform to fit your feet perfectly.
- Traction handles provide a gentle, smooth, and rhythmic oscillation for better stretching ability.
- Over-EZ handles are larger to offer more support and assistance for enhanced stretching options.
- FlexTech bed moves with you and gives you a better range of motion when stretching.
- ComfortTrak bed helps to realign your back while your decompressing your spine.
- 300-pound weight capacity.
- Height adjustable.
- Five-year warranty.
The Teeter EP-560 Ltd is easy to use, easy to store, easy to assemble, and offers precision balancing and pre-set rotation choices. Overall, this one is number one because it has the best price-to-quality ratio within its price range over other brands. Long-term, chronic back problems require a quality inversion table that will last a long time.
Ironman is another leading brand of inversion tables that is built to last and offers many benefits for inversion therapy. If you have ever tried the earlier models like the Gravity 1000 or 2000, you will find this model has greatly improved the performance, safety, and comfort of the Gravity model. Whether you suffer with chronic or occasional back pain, or you just need a way to decompress after a long and stressful day, this inversion table is designed to accommodate you.
- 350-pound weight capacity
- Height adjustable.
- Extra-wide, heavy-duty tubular steel frame provides stability, security, and durability throughout inversion.
- 5-inch Memory foam padded covered backrest for more comfort and relaxation.
- Patented ankle locking system that is ergonomically molded to effectively support and cushion ankles.
- Easy-to-reach palm-activated adjustable ratchet style ankle locking system makes it easier to secure your ankles.
- Rubber non-skid floor stabilizers prevent movement when in use.
- Removable lumbar pillow for added low back support.
- Foam-covered handles to make 180-degree inverting safe and comfortable.
- Safety side covers to protect your fingers and hands and tether strap controls to maximize your inversion.
- The frame comes with a lifetime warranty and parts and labor warranties vary.
If you have experienced problems in the past with inversion therapy like having a difficult time getting up and down, this doesn’t happen with the Gravity 4000. This improved model makes it easy to decompress your spine, which helps reduce joint pain, reduce insomnia, reduce stress, and strengthens your back and posture. The Ironman Gravity 4000 easily folds up for easy storage.
This inversion table is easy to assemble, affordable, and sturdy. The sturdy design is obvious when you get on it to start the inversion process. You’ll feel safe and secure using this inversion table. It’s also relatively lightweight, making it easier to move from room to room if needed. The Innova ITX9600 is a Heavy-Duty Deluxe inversion therapy table with several safety, comfort, and beneficial features.
- 300-pound weight capacity.
- Innova’s Patent Pending protective cover.
- Five-position adjustment safety pin to make it easy and safe to position.
- The True Balance system to make inversion therapy easy.
- An ergonomic ankle system to secure your ankles while inverting and your ankles will feel snug without feeling trapped and uncomfortable.
- An extra wide and long backrest that is fully padded and very soft for comfort and support.
- The soft touch foam handles and thick foam rollers make inversion therapy comfortable and smooth.
- One-year warranty.
This inversion table is less expensive than many higher end brands, but it can easily compete with them. Most users have reported that inversion therapy on the Innova ITX9600 is effective at reducing and eliminating chronic back and neck pain, joint pain, and general aches and pains. It only takes a couple of minutes a day to experience pain relief. This Innova inversion table easily folds up for storage as well.
The goal for choosing an inversion table is to find one that is the best value. Choose one that has the features and price that fits your needs. It’s important to pay attention to safety features to ensure you are getting the safest inversion table for you. All three of these inversion tables are high-quality, durable, and provide the benefits you expect from inversion therapy.